Buyer Needs Come First
Here are some of the earliest considerations you may have as you begin the process of search and buying a home.
Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs and picking the right professional Realtor® to make this journey with, you need to first define:
- The values, interests and priorities you want this move to support
- The features you are looking for in a home
- How a neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle
- How the home finding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans
- The support you expect to receive from your Buyer Agent
- Interview several professional, locally licensed full time Buyer Agents, they are your best resource for in finding a Home that fits your needs & budget
Finding your perfect home:
The following questions will help identify how finding and buying a home can be an enjoyable experience for you:
- What is your timeframe?
- Who will be included in the homefinding and buying decisions?
- Think of your previous homefinding experiences, what were the most positive features of those experiences?
- Were there any unpleasant features of your previous homefinding experiences that you hope to avoid this time?
- What are your expectations of your real estate Buyer Agent professional?
- What specific services and support do you expect?
How to Define The Perfect Home:
The property you buy will be much more than a house; it will be your home.
The following questions will help your Buyer Agent find your ideal home:
- How many people will be living in your household?
- What would you consider a comfortable commute?
- What are the most important activities for the members of your household?
- What is something you disliked about the house or area where you lived previously?
- What are one or more features you liked most about homes you’ve lived in previously?
- What are the most “must have” features of your ideal home and neighborhood?