Are you a Future Homebuyer?
Being a future home buyer is an exciting time in your life. If this is your first-time buying a home, you’re going to have many questions:
- Where do I start?
- How much money do I need for a down payment?
- Where can I get a mortgage?
- How much home can I afford?
- Who will help me answer all these questions?
Even if this is not your first time purchasing a home, you may still have lots of unanswered questions.
- Do I start looking for a home before I put my present home up for sale?
- Will I be able to get approved for a new mortgage when I still have a mortgage on my present home?
- What do I need to know before buying a vacation home?
Buyer’s View has the solution for both situations and will get you started on this journey!
- Buyers View has established a fixed number of advertising positions for Buyer Agents in every town and city across the country.
- Home buyers browse through various Buyer Agent’s Business and Personal profiles.
- Read Testimonials from previous clients.
- Then you select the Agent you feel MOST comfortable working with to help you through the home buying process.
- We are home to many local professional REALTORS® that will guide you to your future home.
- We will provide you an experienced Buyer’s Agent to guide you through this process.
Your Buyer’s Agent will post your housing needs anonymously on the Buyer’s View portal.