Are you a Future Homebuyer?
Being a future home buyer is an exciting time in your life. If this is your first-time buying a home, you’re going to have many questions:
- Where do I start?
- How much money do I need for a down payment?
- Where can I get a mortgage?
- How much home can I afford?
- Who will help me answer all these questions?
Even if this is not your first time purchasing a home, you may still have lots of unanswered questions.
- Do I start looking for a home before I put my present home up for sale?
- Will I be able to get approved for a new mortgage when I still have a mortgage on my present home?
- What do I need to know before buying a vacation home?
Buyer’s View has the solution for both situations and will get you started on this journey!
- Buyers View has established a fixed number of advertising positions for Buyer Agents in every town and city across the country.
- Home buyers browse through various Buyer Agent’s Business and Personal profiles.
- Read Testimonials from previous clients.
- Then you select the Agent you feel MOST comfortable working with to help you through the home buying process.
- We are home to many local professional REALTORS® that will guide you to your future home.
- We will provide you an experienced Buyer’s Agent to guide you through this process.
Your Buyer’s Agent will post your housing needs anonymously on the Buyer’s View portal.
Add your home preferences here. We’ll find an agent or lender for you!